jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Let's brighten up the day


Is there a better way to brighten up your day than listening to good music?.... Yeah, yeah, I know there are many other ways... but music has got to be in the top ten. Right? Well let me share with you two songs from two of my favourite groups. They come with lyrics so, if you feel in the mood, go ahead and sing... which, by the way, is another fantastic way to brighten up your day.

                           Without Lyrics







                                                         Lyric Version









                                                                 Without Lyrics












Lyric Version

1 comentario:

  1. Beautiful songs, easy to understand I´ll try and use them in my 2nd bach class. Let´s see if they like it!!
    Thank you for brighten up our days Israel!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar